TermsTerms and Policies for Koppr Giveaway Contest
- The duration of the contest is from <26th February to 5th March 2021>.
- Winners will be announced on 10th March 2021
- Winners will be announced through a wall post on Instagram/Facebook and Koppr would also reach out to them personally at the end of the contest.
- The Competition is open to all India residents’ aged 18 or over on the Competition start date. Eligibility requirements include a valid email address, contact number and Facebook/Instagram account.
- Participation in this contest is purely voluntary.
- No purchase is necessary for participating in the Competition and it is open to all including the persons who have not signed up with Koppr in the past.
- Koppr shall not charge any amount for participation in the contest and the sole criteria for participation shall be submitting entries in the manner stipulated below.
- Employees of Koppr & organizations related to the contest and their families are excluded from entering the Competition.
- If 2 or more participants with the same points the price would be given to the participant who is highest in the leaderboard (with more actions taken)
- The winners would be stickly be selected as per the leaderboard rankings without any human involvements
- The winners need to submit all the details as per the requirements of Koppr and within the stipulated time frames in order to claim the prize.
- The winners will be notified by Koppr through a phone call/email
- Koppr will endeavor to contact the Winners in and around 3-5 working days after announcing the winners.
- The Koppr team will manually verify all the participants before giving out the prizes. Hackers will be straight away be banned from the contest,
General Terms and Conditions:
- This contest will be governed by these standard terms and conditions. Each participant agrees that he/she has read and understood these terms and by their participation in the contest, each participant agrees to be bound by the terms. Mere participation should not be perceived as any commitment on the part of Koppr to select participants as the winner. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Koppr to conduct further, similar or other contests in future.
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Koppr, not Vyper.
- Incomplete information provided or failure to provide true and accurate information as stated in these terms and conditions, failure to submit proof of identification and/or original confirmation number upon collection of the Prize will automatically disqualify the participant. Koppr shall have the absolute and sole discretion to determine whether any participant should be disqualified by reason of failure to abide by these terms and conditions, bad faith, fraud or any other legitimate reason
- Multiple IDs from same IP entering the contest during the Contest Period will be not be entertained.
- Koppr reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this contest, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion without any liability..
- There is cash attached to the stated prizes, and the prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Koppr reserves the right to substitute either any part of Prize or whole Prize for similar prize of equal or greater value.
- Koppr shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any claims, losses, damage, costs or expenses in connection with or arising from this Competition, the redemption or use of the Prizes.
- To the extent only permitted by applicable law, Koppr reserves the right to use the winner’s image, photograph, name and likeness in post-promotion publicity material and in advertising, marketing or promotional material in any media by any means throughout the world for any purpose connected with the products/services of Koppr or any company within Koppr without additional compensation or prior notice to the winner and all participants consent to the same.
- Copyrighted, obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered. Koppr retains sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with this promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- Koppr reserves the right to request proof of a participant’s eligibility in the event that there is a doubt over his/her eligibility for the promotion/competition.
- Subject to applicable laws, Koppr shall not be liable for any losses, taxes, liabilities or inconvenience suffered by any participant as a result of these terms and conditions, entering into this Competition or accepting any part of the Prize
- Koppr shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions or for this Competition or using the Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and Koppr and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Koppr accepts no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this Contest. Koppr does not accept responsibility for (1) lost, late or undelivered entries or (2) any technical or access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of a participant to enter the Competition or (3) any event which may cause the Competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- In addition to these terms & conditions, other specific terms may be imposed by Koppr from time to time to deal with any unforeseen situation. Koppr also reserves the absolute right to change the terms and conditions contained herein and, or, any other rules and regulations in respect of the Competition at any time without any notice, the itinerary, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever. Participants are requested to refer to such other terms and conditions, if any, which may be intimated separately as Koppr considers fit. However, no obligation is cast on Koppr to separately intimate each individual participant with regard to such additional terms and conditions.
- Koppr may (i) extend (ii) terminate or suspend the Competition at any time due to circumstances beyond its control (iii) substitute a prize (or any part of a Prize).
- The participant(s) hereby give express permission to Koppr to freely distribute its submission in any publication and media whether online, offline or on the Internet. Material sent to Koppr including feedback and other communications of any kind as well as submission of an entry to this Competition shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Koppr shall be free to reproduce, distribute and publicly display such feedback, materials without limitation or obligation of any kind. Koppr is also free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such submissions or materials for any purpose.
- Each participant understands that each of the officials of Koppr engaged in the organization and management of this Competition including its directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants, and agents are under no obligation to render any advice or service to any participant in respect of this Competition
- The participant undertakes to indemnify and keep Koppr harmless and indemnified against any loss, damage, claims, costs and expenses which may be incurred or suffered by Koppr due to breach of any of the terms and conditions herein contained.
- Each participant must ensure that his or her participation in the promotion is lawful in accordance with the laws of India. Neither Koppr nor its representatives or agents shall be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any participant’s participation in the Competition
- Entrants are deemed to accept these terms and conditions by entering the Contest.
- Winners of the contest will be selected based on the leaderboard of the answer entries that fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Each participant consents to the use of information supplied by the participant in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the participant, by Koppr.
- The decision of Koppr will be final and binding.
HACKERS will be BANNED Straight Away!